dba Cabin Closeouts
100 Boyd Avenue
East Providence, RI 02914
Toll Free: 800-990-7778
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
CabinCloseouts.com strongly urges you to protect your vacation investment by purchasing Travel Insurance.
For complete information on travel insurance, you may
contact your Cruise Specialist (Customer Care) at 1-800-990-7778 or CustomerCare@CabinCloseouts.com. Our preferred vendor offers comprehensive coverage for very reasonable rates.
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong.
- It's 10 p.m. and your family arrives at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. How do you get your family home?
- Your traveling companion's bag was lost with his insulin inside. He needs help to locate his bag as soon as possible and his emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
- Your first visit to Europe, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- Your spouse is involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
- If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you choose to cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive in Jamaica and your luggage doesn't. If it's lost, who will help you find it? If it's delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it's stolen, who will pay to replace it?
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who will help get you to your destination?
- You're walking down a street in Rio and twist your ankle. Who can help you find an English-speaking physician?
- Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip?
- You are at a beach resort in North Carolina, and you are forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane. Who will help you evacuate and who will reimburse your lost vacation?
For complete information on travel insurance, contact your Cruise Specialist or Customer Care at
1-800-990-7778 or CustomerCare@CabinCloseouts.com.